Debt Management Forum - wrong advice
About Us Contact Us Debt Management Companies Do I Qualify For Debt Management Debt Management Forum
Debt Management Forum
Debt Management Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums

Debt Management Plan Forum
 wrong advice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

nickd

11 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2016 :  20:10:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi I am currently in a dmp with Payplan and is completed in 5 months. I was previously in a couple of IVAs. We were given so much different advice to come out of IVAs so we did a couple of times. Eventually we got into the dmp and was told we should have never been in an IVA as we didn't need to. The IVAs are showing on my credit file as started and completed but are affecting my credit rating. Is there anyway they can be removed?

NP DRURY

Debt Management Advisor
Debt Management Expert

366 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2017 :  09:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the slow reply over the holiday period nickd.

There's no way to have the IVAs removed from your credit file.

They'll drop off your file naturally six years after each arrangement began.

I am a CertDR qualified Debt Advisor. I advise on all of the available UK debt solutions. For advice on all of your options please click here:

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Debt Management Forum © 2010 - 2017 Debt Management Plan Forum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Complaints Procedure | Other Sources Of Help | Credit Rating | Forum Rules | Terms of Use | Privacy & How We Use Cookies
(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Debt Management Plan Forum, 10 Bradenham Place, Penarth, CF64 2AG. Tel: 02920 435421.